Rosemont Consulting Services is an educational consulting company focused on providing comprehensive, practical supports for Special Education Directors, Federal Programs Directors, Principals, Assistant Principals, and teachers.
Our goal is to help school districts navigate the complex issues of special education, discipline, and behavior, gifted, federal programs, Section 504, the social emotional health of teachers and students, and the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) by providing high-quality, knowledgeable consultants with real world experience to work with you in your district.
Our consultants include School Psychologists, Psychometrists, Behavior Specialists and Speech Language Pathologists, as well as consultants with experience as Special Education Directors, Principals, Assistant Principals, Federal Program Directors, District State Test Directors and General and Special Education Teachers, who understand the day-to-day functions of the job and, more importantly, understand the processes, programs, and procedures within your departments. Rosemont consultants are licensed by MDE and have extensive experience in Mississippi public schools.
If you have concerns with understanding or implementing State policy and procedures, MTSS, disciplinary requirements, or student growth and development Rosemont Consulting can help!
- Is your district overwhelmed with referrals?
- Are classroom behaviors causing significant interruptions in student progress?
- What are you doing with your Section 504 students? Are you compliant with OCR?
- Do you need Internal Audits of your Special Education program, Federal program, MTSS procedures and implementation, compliance procedural training for your staff?
- Rosemont Consulting can help!